Over the past two weeks the Marion County Sheriff’s Department Narcotics Unit and the Twelfth Judicial District Drug Task Force have teamed up to arrest 11 people in connection with distributing, possessing, and attempting to possess controlled substances including methamphetamine, marijuana, and prescription medication. Those arrested were part of undercover sting operations that took place across Marion and Grundy Counties.
During the joint operation, officers conducted 5 separate sting operations, executed two search warrants and seized controlled substances. Officers also seized $6,641.00 in cash, firearms, and vehicles which were used to facilitate the distribution of controlled substances.
Assisting in the sting operations and arrests were the Marion County Sheriff’s Department Patrol Division, the Grundy County Sheriff’s Department, the Jasper Police Department and the Tracy City Police Department.
Those arrested are listed below:
- Christopher Griswold Tracy City Possession of meth for resale
- Albert Jones Jr Jasper Possession of meth for resale
- Sarah Reynolds Jasper Conspiracy to Distribute Meth
- Robyn Wilhoite Jasper Conspiracy to Distribute Meth
- Amanda Wilson South Pittsburg Possession of meth for resale
- Timothy Bowlin South Pittsburg Conspiracy to Distribute Meth
- Dalton Crownover South Pittsburg Attempt to possess marijuana
- Kerry Capps South Pittsburg Attempt to possess marijuana
- Christopher Jace Wells South Pittsburg Attempt to possess meth for resale
- Justin Barnes Jasper Possession of meth for resale
- Tabitha Bradford Jasper Attempt to possess marijuana